I heard someone say the other day, that “this person is just a better Christian than I am”. Nonsense, you can’t be a better Christian than someone else just like any two corpses in the morgue can be deader than each other. You are either a Christian or you are not. It’s important to distinguish between things you have to do and what you want to do.
You don’t have to do anything to be a better a Christian, but you will want to do things because you are.
- You will want to read your Bible.
- You will want to love/serve others.
- You will want to sing praises.
- You will want to Pray.
- You will want to be obedient.
- And you will want to be humble and brag less about how good of a Christian you are.